WELCOME

The date is August 1914. The British Expeditionary Force is in France and You're in the Royal Field Artillery. You're riding alongside one of the battery's gun limbers on its way to the assigned position on the east side of Mons, Belgium. This begins your journey into the Hell they called World War One. To purchase this historical memoir go to https://createspace.com/3649268

Monday, July 2, 2012

The WWI Expert

I Googled Ken Marsden, he is the man who is reviewing my manuscript. I found out that he is a renown researcher. He lives in the UK and can be hired to research family history, specializing in military history. If anyone is interested in finding out more go to: http://www.the-abbotts-of-canterbury.com and find his listing, which contains his email contact information.

He told me that prior commitments prevent him from focusing on my manuscript until the end of July. This is cutting it close if I want to release the book in August but we'll see how it plays out.

No comments: