WELCOME

The date is August 1914. The British Expeditionary Force is in France and You're in the Royal Field Artillery. You're riding alongside one of the battery's gun limbers on its way to the assigned position on the east side of Mons, Belgium. This begins your journey into the Hell they called World War One. To purchase this historical memoir go to https://createspace.com/3649268

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Launching

Will the date and time are set for my first book launch, it will be August 24th, 6:30 pm to 10:30 in the Eye Candy Gallery in Southern Pines, North Carolina. If anyone lives in the area, consider yourself invited.

My friends Frank Pierce and Nancy are advertising it and I'm adding all my contacts in the area so it should be a fairly good turn out - although I have no clue of how many books I might need.

Anyone have a suggestion?

I suppose the quantity isn't critical since I'll be having other chances to unload them.

Yesterday I was contacted by the design group that will create my book trailer. They had several questions that I had to answer about what I envisioned for the trailer. In essence I said that I wanted it to be just like the NPR podcast that used an actor with a British accent to read one of the more compelling journal excerpts. Something that will grab a reader's attention and make them want to buy it in order to read more. 

No comments: