WELCOME

The date is August 1914. The British Expeditionary Force is in France and You're in the Royal Field Artillery. You're riding alongside one of the battery's gun limbers on its way to the assigned position on the east side of Mons, Belgium. This begins your journey into the Hell they called World War One. To purchase this historical memoir go to https://createspace.com/3649268

Monday, April 7, 2014

From Notes and Well Remembered Incidences

It has been several months since my last post because I've been finishing a new book. This one focuses on the early battles of WWI as well as the journal entries that describe the action.

Readers have offered me feedback and requested that I focus more on the journal entries than the story of the keeping the promise and my experiences on my trip to London. Therefore I've posted a new ebook on Kindle titled 'From Notes and Well Remembered Incidences', which reflects my grandfather's opening statement in his journal.

For the low price of $2.99 US Dollars you can download a piece of history. Or, you can wait until 4/11 and for three days you can download the book for free. My only request is that those who do download the book please post a review so I know if I found the target this time.

I'm trying to earn enough money to return to the UK this June to meet with the Western Front Association and tour the battlefields and follow my grandfather's footsteps. Royalties from this new book will go towards this goal. No doubt this experience will be emotional and could become the basis of a new story. So I would appreciate everyone's support in my quest to relive my grandfather's experience by purchasing my new book.

No comments: