WELCOME

The date is August 1914. The British Expeditionary Force is in France and You're in the Royal Field Artillery. You're riding alongside one of the battery's gun limbers on its way to the assigned position on the east side of Mons, Belgium. This begins your journey into the Hell they called World War One. To purchase this historical memoir go to https://createspace.com/3649268

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Your Help Is Needed


I would really appreciate it if those that find my blog interesting would go to their local library and request my book. It is very hard for new authors to find a publisher and if they, like I did, self-publish, book outlets, such as libraries, bookstores and other sources of distribution turn their backs on the diamonds in the rough.

Therefore I must call on my fellow compatriots to help me tell my grandfather's story by asking libraries and bookstores if they carry "The Great Promise" by Frederick L Coxen

ISBN:  1463702930
Published by CreateSpace

Thank you

No comments: