WELCOME

The date is August 1914. The British Expeditionary Force is in France and You're in the Royal Field Artillery. You're riding alongside one of the battery's gun limbers on its way to the assigned position on the east side of Mons, Belgium. This begins your journey into the Hell they called World War One. To purchase this historical memoir go to https://createspace.com/3649268

Friday, September 7, 2012

History net


Today I sent an inquiry letter to Weider History Group - Historynet.com/ British Heritage magazine. I gave them a brief summary of my grandfather's story, The Great Promise, and how I thought it would fit well with their magazine's intent. Since the story is a connection between the US, England and the up-coming centennial.

I have come to realize that the work involved in writing a book plays but a small part in having your story read. It has been an unexpected surprise that of the millions of people interested in The Great War only a few have purchased my book. Since the reviews I have received have been four out of five stars, it must be that I haven't reached them with the proper marketing. So the battle for readers will rage on!

No comments: